Thank you Julia for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! I am extremely honored by this.
I started blogging because I wanted to pursue my dream of writing. SouthernmomJD was created because I wanted to be transparent and share my life journey with the hopes that it would resonate with at least one reader. After a while, I began to realize that writing about my journey was very therapeutic for me.
My advice to new bloggers is to find your voice and write from the heart.
I would like to pass the honor on by nominating the following bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award:
- A Small Wardrobe a great blog about the writers minimalist life.
- Mocha Mommy In The City -great lifestyle blog by a city mom.
- Design Chic – I began reading this blog after reading Slightly South of Simple by Kristy Woodson Harvey. I love interior design and this blog allows me to satisfy my appetite for all things interior.
- The Cherry Vine– this blog is full of positive energy and inspiration.
- World of Wanderlust – besides interior design, I love travel. I fell in love with this blog because I was impressed with how this travel lover could turn her passion into a career.
- Beauty Beyond Bones – great transparent blog about the writers recovery from an eating disorder and her current life’s journey.
- The Seeds 4 Life – simply inspirational.
- Between Naps On The Porch – I began following this blog because of its wonderful “tablescapes” and soon came to realize there is a wealth of information in this lifestyle blog.
- Happy Gypsy: Wanderlust With Stevie– great transparent blog that also inspires because the writer is “living her best life” as my teenager would say.
- finduslost – the photographs and videos on this travel blog are absolutely breathtaking. This blog truly inspires me to travel more.
- Pure Joy Home – lifestyle blog that talks about fashion, motherhood, and life
- Blunt Moms – the name speaks for itself.
- Camellia’s Cottage – another great blog by a southern woman.
- Chelsea Unfiltered– I love people who refuse to be toned down, censored, or edited.
- Yarn and Pencil – this blogger boldly shares her world as a person living with an autism spectrum disorder. The Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award are as follows:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
2.Write a post to show your award.
3.Attach the award to your post.
4.Write a brief story of how your blog started.
5.Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
6.Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
7.Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
Congratulations and keep inspiring others through your words!